Sunday, December 12, 2010

Christmas Boutique Spectacular!



I had lots of fun doing some stuff for my sister-in-law, Tawnie's boutique on Saturday. In spite of the fact that I had grand plans about making several different things...I ended up with a fresh new crop of hair stuff and pins. They were so much fun to make.  I played around with organza, silk, beads & crystals. I leaned towards jewel tones and sparkly stuff this time for the holidays and it was a blast. I stress over each one...wanting them to be finished just right. The crocheted headwraps were fun to do and so stinking cute on. Oh! and I finally learned how to do the crocheted bows that I saw a while back. Hooray! They look so adorable in Stella's hair. Thanks to Tawnie for hosting!  Can't wait for Spring!







2 comments:

  1. SO cute! i hope to hire you to make me a black, dark brown, or cream crocheted headband like these.

    it was fun. i can't wait for spring either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love everything you have posted. You are very creative and I love that you use what you have on hand for most of your projects. That is awesome! Good job! LMH

    ReplyDelete